Policies & Rates
$99—$205 a night per room (double occupancy) including breakfast.
$179—$285 a night. (Price varies depending on room, day and season).
$325—$400 per night (2 night minimum), $1750—$2000 per week.
Corporate Guest Room Rates
- Single Occupancy, Includes Full Breakfast: $125 (5/1 to 10/31), $115 (11/1 to 4/30).
- Double Occupancy, Includes full breakfast: $135 (5/1 to 10/31), $125 (11/1 to 4/30).
- One to twenty Guests
- Half-Day Room Rental – $115
- Full-Day room Rental – $185
Note: We will honor the area government room rate. If you are staying overnight there is no charge for the meeting room.
Additional Rate Info
- There is a $35 fee for additional person or cot where permitted.
- All rates are subject to a 9% New Hampshire Meals and Lodging Tax, and are subject to change without notice.
- A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required or minimum of one day to confirm reservations. Early departures will result in the forfeiture of your deposit. No refunds will be issued on the unused portion of your stay. Balances are due upon check-in.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates are based on In Season (May 1 – Oct 30), Out of Season (Nov 1 – Apr 30), Weekday & Weekend and Special Event Weekends.
- A deposit of one night or one-half of your stay is required at our inn in NH. Upon receipt of deposit a confirmation email or letter is sent. The balance is paid at check-in. We accept MasterCard, Visa and cash.
- There is a two night minimum stay on most weekends at our inn in NH. During certain holiday and Dartmouth College weekends, a three night stay may be required.
- Refunds will be issued only if the cancellation is received two weeks (14 days) in advance of your arrival date, with the exception of special weekends on which one month notice is required. Six months notice is required for Dartmouth’s Commencement Weekend.
- We will happily refund any deposit if we are able to re-rent your room at our inn in NH for the duration of your reservation.
- “No Shows” and cancellations within 24 hours of the day of arrival will be charged for the full stay. With any cancellation, we retain a $25 processing fee per room.
- Check-in is from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Please contact us if you plan to arrive after 6:00 pm. Check-in prior to 3:00 pm is by prearrangement only. Unannounced early check-in will be chared $25 if we are able to accommodate you.
- For the health of our guests and staff, Breakfast on the Connecticut is completely Non-Smoking including the entrance and deck areas. If a guest smokes in our inn in NH we will charge a cleaning fee of $200. We reserve the right to ask the guest to stop smoking and if he or she refuses they will be asked to leave the inn immediately, without refunding any outstanding un-used nights.